The Reedcutters’ Village is made up of six 8-bed cabins, one 6-bed cabin and one 4-bed cabin and is intended to fill the gap somewhere between staying in the house and camping – more comfortable than staying under canvas but different from staying in the house.
- In six of the huts, there are four bunks (eight beds) with space to stow your bags and to hang waterproofs.
- Both the 6-bed and 4-bed cabins have a dividing wall suitable for group leaders and are accessible at both ends of the cabins.
- The village has a marquee providing communal space with lighting, and tables and chairs.
- We offer both catered and self-catered packages, with an equipped dry shelter for those choosing to provide for themselves.
- Groups need to bring sleeping bags and pillows in addition to the usual outdoors activity kit list.