- Working Hours: 28 hours per week
- Salary: Band A – £12,976 to £13,840 pro rata per annum (£16,220 to £17,300 full time equivalent)
- Duration: Permanent
To deliver a high standard of retail service that meets and exceeds Girlguiding Anglia’s customer expectations. Ensuring the retail offer including a shop based in Hautbois House, mail order and online offer are delivered efficiently, effectively and profitably with a stock range that is fit for purpose and up to date.
Main duties for the post:
• Deliver a shop, mail order and on-line function for customers, processing and dispatching all customer orders within agreed procedures.
• Provide excellent customer service standards at all times.
• To have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, particularly Excel and Teams
• Operate a stock control system, including managing customer accounts, analysing sales data, stock ordering and undertaking regular stock takes.
• Supporting the region events with a mobile shop.
• Deal with customer complaints, returns.
• Supervise a volunteer team and deputise in the managers absence.
Please complete the Application Form and Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form located at the end of this pack. Please do not submit CV’s as these will not be accepted.
Return your application by email to: email@example.com
or by post, marked private and confidential to:
C/O: Louise Copley, Retail Manager, 5 Great Hautbois Road, Coltishall, Norwich. NR12 7JN
Closing Date for Applications: 9am on 8 June 2021
(Should you have any enquiries prior to this date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org).