Do you want something more comfortable than staying under canvas but a bit different than staying in the house?
The Reedcutters’ Village has six 8-bed cabins, one 6-bed cabin and one 4-bed cabin. It fills the gap somewhere between staying in the house and camping – more comfortable than staying under canvas but a bit more adventurous than staying in the house!
- In six of the huts, there are four bunks (eight beds) with space to stow your bags and to hang waterproofs.
- Both the 6-bed and 4-bed cabins can be divided into two separate rooms, suitable for group leaders, and are accessible at both ends.
- The village has a marquee providing communal space with lighting, and tables and chairs.
- We offer both catered and self-catered packages with an equipped dry shelter for those choosing to provide for themselves.
- Groups need to bring sleeping bags and pillows in addition to the usual outdoors activity kit list.